Thursday, August 22, 2013

10 Weeks

I kinda feel like 10 weeks is one of those mile markers in pregnancy . . .you're a quarter of the way done and starting to really show.  I kinda just look like I've eaten too much, which in all fairness, I have.  You know what?  I don't care.  I'm reveling in it!  I'm enjoying the fact that if I feel like 3 Fruit Roll Ups in a row, I'll have just that. 


-So, with that said . . . I've gained 8lbs.
-I crave caesar dressing on veggies - which is funny because I like my roughage, but now I  L O V E it.
-I started using Basq Stretch Mark Butter.  While in California this last weekend, I learned from a salesgirl in a maternity shop, that this one is the only 'clinically proven' stretch mark cream to prevent and cure.  Maybe I'm just gullible, but with a party in there . . . I'll do what I can.
-I went to work today (first day of the school year, yay!) with ALL of my anti-nausea meds in tow. Heaven forbid, I get stuck at school for the next week and a half . . .  really it's just to ease my neurosis.  
-My body aches and I am beyond tired, however, I managed to make dinner this evening -  I tell you . . . I'll do anything for food these days.

I have many other symptoms of pregnancy that are not lady-like enough to mention, nor do you really even care to hear.  So, I'll just leave it at that.  Cheers to 10 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment