Saturday, July 21, 2012

Lake Geneva, WI

One of my most favorite places here in the midwest is just 45 minutes from my parents' home.  Monday afternoon, my dad came home from work; we jumped in the car and headed up to Lake Geneva, WI


It was the perfect quick-trip!  We rented sea doos for an hour, hit some of the shops (I'm a sucker for boutiques. . . as you know!), dined at Popeye's (not to be mistaken for Popeye's chicken. . . sorry, but gross!), and finished the evening with a stroll through the quaint town. 


I could easily imagine my parents moving up there in their retirement, and Steven and I spending summers there with our future children.  A girl can dream. . .can't she?!   

1 comment:

  1. what a fun trip! that's seriously what i dream of when i think retirement...well, besides hawaii! it would be great for your parents, if they decide to do that.

    ReplyDelete