Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Road Trip!

My lack of posting is due to the fact that we have spent the last week traveling and are now in ILLINOIS! Yay! 

One of the benefits of us both working in the education system, is that we get summers off!  Just like the old days.  So we loaded up the car. . .Bear in tow. . .and are now crashing with my family for the month!

We stopped in Utah for a few days to visit with family and friends; many of which we realize, are truly missed! 


Things I'm Looking Forward to This Month. . . 

My Mom's Cooking
All-American Style 4th of July
Visit Family/Time Spent With Family
STL Cardinals Game
Chicago
Sewing
Time With Friends
Lake Time
. . .and Much More!

And, luckily, my 'dumb phone' died and I have now been forced to join the club. . .


Finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment