Saturday, June 8, 2013

Wanted: Cousins!

Elise and London are making special requests . . . cousins!!!  Boy! Do they drive a hard bargain!
Elise at 12 months - April 2013
London at 7 months - June 2013

Because Uncle Steven and Aunt Stephanie - toys can only keep us entertained for so long!
                                                                                                                           ****************
So far, we are 2 for 2 with blonde hair and blue eyes, with my brother's babe and Steven's brother's babe.  Our two nieces are about 6 months apart almost to the date!  I wonder what we'll get!  hmmmm . . . 

I'm about to depart for this crazy adventure.  Pretty exciting stuff!  Steven will join me next week after I get started on this whole process.   I've had a lot of questions on how an IVF cycle works.  It's explained here by the clinic that we'll be attending for harvesting and so forth.  I'll admit, I didn't really know the step-by-step process until we found ourselves in this same boat.  Pretty interesting stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment