Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Pooker's in Town!

Sunday night, my little brother came into town for a week's stay.  Initially, it was going to be a surprise for Steven's birthday, but Steven started feeling neglected by my brother (they have a sort of bromance) due to the fact that he will be gone for two years; (deserves its own post) and so we ended up telling him a week after the tickets were booked.  Needless to say, Steven was excited!


Monday and Tuesday night were spent:
 -making cinnamon rolls --something about Christopher and Steven together calls for cinnamon rolls.  Tradition maybe?
-I started reading the book, "Christmas Jars" by Jason F. Wright . . . so far, very sweet
-My brother and I attempted to watch "I'll Be Home for Christmas" . . .terrible/awful but full of holiday cheer, I suppose!
-Hanging out and spending some good quality time together

We love having him here!

No comments:

Post a Comment