Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Treat Bags, Photos & Our Christmas Cards

We started to get our act together around here Sunday afternoon . . .

I made this Peppermint Crunch Puppy Chow as gifts for the women that I visit teach.  They were a warm up for the big holiday baking day that I have planned for next week!  You better believe that I'm going to have an evening dedicated to Christmas treats!

We also took some pictures for our Christmas card.  Isn't this pup a gem? The red bow just kills me!  

I'm a little excited to get my printed cards back.  This year I ordered from Invitation Box . . . I snagged a good deal on Groupon and am anticipating their arrival!  I'm hoping to send them out SOON!

BTW . . . I LOVE this time of year due to all of the Christmas cards received.  I've enjoyed every single one . . keep them coming!

1 comment:

  1. so what else is on the christmas treat menu? i love holiday baking! i'm excited to see what you come up with! i think i'm going old school with christmas sugar cookies and cinnamon ornaments as neighbor gifts. reminds me of my childhood. can't wait to see your cards too! i'm sure they are adorable! i can't seem to get my act together enough to put one together...

    ReplyDelete