Monday, May 28, 2012

Lessons Learned On A Sunday Afternoon

We got these cute little magnets at church today.  It's pretty, insightful, and has found it's place on my fridge.


Great lesson on a great talk.  I (and everyone else for that matter) need to be reminded of this!

They all mean something to me because I fall short in recognizing/practicing all of them, but I was really struck with #1 and #3 with our whole fertility ordeal.  I think it's normal to feel impatient with yourself, with your loved ones, and maybe everyone else around you when faced with infertility.  And finally, I need to remember to be happy with the here and now and not think "I'll be happy when..." scenario, because every stage in life has it's beauty.

It's amazing how you can "plug-in" the things that you are going through, with the lessons taught in church and come out feeling much better about them.  I honestly don't know what I would do without a faith-based perspective!

No comments:

Post a Comment