Monday, August 27, 2012

Guest Room/My Office Inspiration

I know I've said it A LOT (here and here - most recently) about how I have so many things I'd like to do around our home, in order to make it 'our home'.  I'd really like a house of order before any little ones come along.  So that's my goal.

I've been looking at my Pinterest (what did we do before it?!) as inspiration for my next project!

**Side note - Does anyone else have the fear that Pinterest will go down, thus resulting in the loss of all of your fabulous recipes?  I do!  I've started saving them into a word document (just in case!).**

Our Guest Room/My Office is my next big project to complete!

I'm currently working on my desk redo.  I'll post more on that later.

I'm envisioning this for my office portion of the room. . .

Photos from Breakfastandtoast.com

Clean, organized, and cozy all at the same time.  Plus, Anthropologie's Zinc 'D' really kind of makes it feel personal!

No comments:

Post a Comment