Sunday, August 19, 2012

Jennie Comes to Town

Last weekend my friend, Jennie, came into town from Park City, UT.  She needed a break from work and Utah and I needed girl time.  It was perfect!  I think it's what we both needed!  

There was lots and lots of shopping (on Jennie's part).  I got to live vicariously through her! 

However, these little beauties did not stop me.  Gold, purple, and Kate Spade? YES, please!

We were able to spend a lot of time catching up.  I got to hear all about her fabulous career at the Montage Deer Valley, we caught a few sessions of Bingo (no winners), stopped by some stores that can't be found in Utah and had a relaxing afternoon at the Cesar's Palace Garden of the Gods Pool Oasis.

Did you know that ladies are FREE Mon-Thurs?!! Amazing!!!


As Jennie put it, "We did Vegas right!"

No comments:

Post a Comment