Saturday, September 22, 2012

First Weekend of Fall!

I'm back with current postings!  It's the first weekend of Fall and I couldn't be more thrilled!  It doesn't really look like Fall in these parts, but the feeling is there.

 Fall is:

My Birthday
Pumpkin everything!
Orchards
Warm Smells
Coziness
Soup Season
Cider Nights

I saw this photo on Pinterest and I can't get it out of my head.  Everything about it is perfect.  The mix of new and old.  The white with pops of color.  Perfection.
Source: Ginger-Snapped

Today, Steven and his Dad are doing tile in our powder room.  So excited to get that little room finished!  I'm going to finish painting my desk.  I'll post on the finished results this week.  Some good things to look forward to!

Oh, and I moved my Navy Fleur Chinoise pillow from Caitlin Wilson Textiles  onto our bed.  I had been looking around for something to add as an accent and I just feel like it works.  As I was trying it out, Steven said, "Good call on the pillow upstairs."  Originally, I was thinking something more subtle, but I'm liking the 'pop'.  I'll replace the other one downstairs.


Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment